A Recreation Passport is required for entry into all Michigan state parks and recreation areas.
We offer both Rustic and Modern events tailored to meet your needs.
* FOR DAILY RENTALS please call (248) 685-2379
** FOR SCHOOLS, EDUCATIONAL, RECREATIONAL EVENTS please mail Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org
*** FOR CORPORATE EVENTS AND TEAMBUILDING please call David Janda (734) 419-3699
- acyclovir sans recette
lamisil sur le comptoir
pentasa sans ordonnance
acheter diamox online
priligy canada acheter
baclofen sans ordonnance
MOONLIGHT PADDLE – GREAT FOR SOCIAL GROUPS
“AND WE CAN CUSTOMIZE THEM FOR YOUR GROUP/CORPORATE EVENT”
Check the event out on FACEBOOK
- Saturday, May 17: Full Flower Moon sunset 8:50 p.m. Paddle time: 7:45 pm
- Saturday, June 14: Full Strawberry Moon sunset 9:12 p.m. paddle time 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, June 21 (Solstice canoe, paddle from the Proud Lake Campground to canoe rental. There will not be a stop in Milford this night, please have dinner before arriving) sunset 9:14 p.m. Paddle time 7:45 p.m.
- Saturday, July 12 moonrise 7:25 a.m; Full Buck Moon sunset 9:10 p.m. paddle time 8:00
- Saturday, August 9: moonrise 2:09 p.m.: Full Sturgeon Moon sunset 8:43 pm paddle time 7:00
- Saturday, September 6 (Labor Day Weekend) moonrise 9:38 pm: Full Harvest Moon 7:59 pm paddle time 6:45 p.m.
- Saturday, October 11, Full Hunter’s Moon 6:58 p.m. paddle time 5:45 p.m.
- Saturday, November 8 Full Beaver Moon sunset 5:19 pm paddle time 4:00 p.m.
- Cost: Canoe or Kayak $30 per person includes rental (canoe or kayak), bonfire.
- Bonfire only (bring your own boat) $5 per person.
What To Bring: Game Face, Courage and a Smile… And of course water, headlamps and dress for the weather For a printable Moonlight Paddle Brochure —> 2014 Moonlight Paddle ScheduleCheck the event out on FACEBOOK NOTE: Custom Moonlight Paddles can be arranged for any group outside the dates above. Moonlight varies depending on weather, but it is always a great time!
PADDLE TO THE CONCERT – MILFORD SUMMER CONCERT SERIES
Downtown Milford’s Thursday night concert series begins June 5 with The Paisley Fogg, performing ’60s and ’70s rock.
Paddle downriver to Central Park in Milford, enjoy a great concert in the park.
The Summer Concert Series, in Central Park on Main Street on the south side of downtown, will offer a 10 free Thursday evening concerts, running 7-9 p.m. except the last one, on Aug. 14, which will be from 6:30-8:30 pm.
Tickets are $30. Call for reservations.
Looking for a fun and unique TEAM BUILDING experience for your group?
We have Moonlight Paddles, Land and Water Adventure Races, Scavenger Hunts, Dinner on the River, and more…. much more.
To learn about these exciting team building events for your group, call Dave at 734-419-3699
FUNDRAISING – PADDLE FOR CASH
Raising money for a special cause has never been easier and more fun at Heavner Canoe Rental. We host fundraisers at any of our 4 locations (Proud Lake, Island Lake, Newburgh Lake and Kensington)
We want to help your church, school or group raise funds. To learn more about this easy fundraising opportunity, please call Dave at 734-419-3699
Looking for instruction on SUP, Canoe or Kayak? Our Paddlesports University can help. We have many specialized programs available both on site at any of our 4 locations. We can also come to you at your location. To learn more, please call Dave at 734-419-3699
HEAVNER FAMILY CANOE AND KAYAK CLUB – FREE TO JOIN!!
At the Heavner Canoe and Kayak Club, there is always something fun going on. Make new friends, connect with old ones. Bring the whole family down. We can even customize an event for your existing club. Call Dave at 734-419-3699 and register with us at the Heavner Family Canoe and Kayak Club
Escape the everyday work grind as you enjoy taking a kayak or canoe trip into the wilderness sunset. These trips are available for individuals or corporate team building events. Trips available everyday by reservation
Concert in the Park Paddle: Canoeing/Kayaking and a concert with great music. Does it get any better?
Enjoy a nice downstream paddle on the beautiful Huron River, paddling into Central Park in Milford, where you and yours can enjoy the Thursday evening concert series from 6:30 – 8:30 pm. After the concert, guests simply walk to their car. located in the Central Park area.
Event Details: Guests park in the Central Park Parking lot or area. Between 5-5:30 pm, a Heavner shuttle will transport guests to our Proud Lake location on Garden, Rd.. From there guests paddle downstream to the concert, have fun listening to music with friends and family, they jump in their car which is conveniently located by the concert.
What bands are playing you ask. Check it out!
- June 5 — The Paisley Fogg, ’60s and ’70s rock
- June 12 —The Crane Wives, indie folk-rock
- June 19 — Steve King and the Dittilies, ’50s and ’60s rock ’n’ roll
- June 26 — David Gerald, blues
- July 3 — The Farmington Concert Band, patriotic music
- July 10 Annabelle Road, country
- July 17 — The FCB Big Band, jazz, swing & pop
- July 24 — Randy Brock Group, blues rock
- July 31 — Persuasion, Motown
- Aug. 14 — Mr. Moody
Special Event Pricing: $30 Per Person