- acyclovir sans recette
lamisil sur le comptoir
pentasa sans ordonnance
acheter diamox online
priligy canada acheter
baclofen sans ordonnance
MOONLIGHT PADDLE – GREAT FOR SOCIAL GROUPS
- Saturday, April 4, 2015: Full Pink Moon Paddle 6:30 p.m. Sunset: 8:02pm Moonrise: 8:27pm
- Saturday, May 2, 2015: Full Flower Moon Paddle 7:00p.m. Sunset: 8:34pm Moonrise: 7:18pm
- Saturday, May 30, 2015: Full Strawberry Paddle time 7:30 p.m. Sunset: 9:02pm, Moonrise: 6:05pm
- Saturday, June 20 Solstice canoe, paddle from the Proud Lake Campground to canoe rental. (There will not be a stop in Milford this night) Paddle time 7:30 p.m. Sunset: 9:15pm Moonrise: 10:06am
- Saturday, June 27; Full Buck Moon Paddle time 7:45 p.m. Sunset: 9:16pm Moonrise: 4:51pm.
- Saturday, August 1: Full Blue Moon paddle time 7:00 Sunset: 8:55pm Moonrise: 9:37pm
- Saturday, August 29, 2015 Full Sturgeon Moon Paddle Time 6:30 Sunset: 8:15pm Moonrise: 8:09pm
- Moon Saturday, September 26 Full Harvest Paddle time 6:00 p.m. Sunset: 7:26pm Moonrise: 6:39pm
- Saturday, October 24, 2015,Full Hunters’ Moon Paddle Time 4:45 p.m. Sunset: 6:40 pm Moonrise: 5:09pm
- November 28, 2015 Full Beaver Moon Paddle Time 3:30 p.m. (Thanksgiving Weekend)Sunset: 5:04pm Moonrise: 8:08pm
- Cost: Canoe or Kayak $30 per person includes rental (canoe or kayak), bonfire.
- Bonfire only (bring your own boat) $5 per person.
What To Bring: Game Face, Courage and a Smile… And of course water, headlamps and dress for the weather. Custom Moonlight Paddles can be arranged for any group outside the dates above. Moonlight varies depending on weather, but it is always a great time!
SUNSET PADDLES AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK
Escape the everyday work grind as you enjoy taking a kayak or canoe trip into the wilderness sunset.
Trip Details: Paddle upstream to the Lake, just pas the Proud Lake waterfall, enjoy the sunset on the water and paddle back to your launch site. This is a wonderful activity for all ages.
Special Event Pricing: $30.00, payment in advance is required
Reservations: To make a reservation for a canoe or kayak, please call (248) 685-2379. Groups of 8 or more.
Important: A reservation is required for this event because they take place outside normal business hours.
PADDLE TO THE CONCERT – MILFORD SUMMER CONCERT SERIES
Downtown Milford’s Thursday night concert series begins June 5 with The Paisley Fogg, performing ’60s and ’70s rock.
Paddle downriver to Central Park in Milford, enjoy a great concert in the park.
The Summer Concert Series, in Central Park on Main Street on the south side of downtown, will offer a 10 free Thursday evening concerts, running 7-9 p.m.
Tickets are $30. Call for reservations.
Looking for a fun and unique TEAM BUILDING experience for your group?
We have Moonlight Paddles, Land and Water Adventure Races, Scavenger Hunts, Dinner on the River, and more…. much more.
To learn about these exciting team building events for your group, call Dave at 734-419-3699
FUNDRAISING – PADDLE FOR CASH
Raising money for a special cause has never been easier and more fun at Heavner Canoe Rental. We host fundraisers at any of our 4 locations (Proud Lake, Island Lake, Newburgh Lake and Kensington)
We want to help your church, school or group raise funds. To learn more about this easy fundraising opportunity, please call Dave at 734-419-3699
Looking for instruction on SUP, Canoe or Kayak? Our Paddlesports University can help. We have many specialized programs available both on site at any of our 4 locations. We can also come to you at your location. To learn more, please call Dave at 734-419-3699
HEAVNER FAMILY CANOE AND KAYAK CLUB – FREE TO JOIN!!
At the Heavner Canoe and Kayak Club, there is always something fun going on. Make new friends, connect with old ones. Bring the whole family down. We can even customize an event for your existing club. Call Dave at 734-419-3699 and register with us at the Heavner Family Canoe and Kayak Club
Escape the everyday work grind as you enjoy taking a kayak or canoe trip into the wilderness sunset. These trips are available for individuals or corporate team building events. Trips available everyday by reservation
We are so excited about what lies ahead. Summer vacation!!!
Heavners has Lots of School Field Trips to wrap up the school year with a big splash.
Call us today and discover more about our unique outdoor learning experiences.