A Recreation Passport is required for entry into all Michigan state parks and recreation areas.
We offer both Rustic and Modern events tailored to meet your needs.
* FOR DAILY RENTALS please call (248) 685-2379
** FOR SCHOOLS, EDUCATIONAL, RECREATIONAL EVENTS please mail Chris at email@example.com
*** FOR CORPORATE EVENTS AND TEAMBUILDING please call David Janda (734) 419-3699
- ventolin sans recette
acheter acyclovir online
priligy en suisse
acheter duphaston online
acheter diflucan en ligne
ou acheter dapoxetine
MOONLIGHT PADDLE – GREAT FOR SOCIAL GROUPS
“AND WE CAN CUSTOMIZE THEM FOR YOUR GROUP/CORPORATE EVENT”
Check the event out on FACEBOOK
- Saturday, May 17: Full Flower Moon sunset 8:50 p.m. Paddle time: 7:45 pm
- Saturday, June 14: Full Strawberry Moon sunset 9:12 p.m. paddle time 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, June 21 (Solstice canoe, paddle from the Proud Lake Campground to canoe rental. There will not be a stop in Milford this night, please have dinner before arriving) sunset 9:14 p.m. Paddle time 7:45 p.m.
- Saturday, July 12 moonrise 7:25 a.m; Full Buck Moon sunset 9:10 p.m. paddle time 8:00
- Saturday, August 9: moonrise 2:09 p.m.: Full Sturgeon Moon sunset 8:43 pm paddle time 7:00
- Saturday, September 6 (Labor Day Weekend) moonrise 9:38 pm: Full Harvest Moon 7:59 pm paddle time 6:45 p.m.
- Saturday, October 11, Full Hunter’s Moon 6:58 p.m. paddle time 5:45 p.m.
- Saturday, November 8 Full Beaver Moon sunset 5:19 pm paddle time 4:00 p.m.
- Cost: Canoe or Kayak $30 per person includes rental (canoe or kayak), bonfire.
- Bonfire only (bring your own boat) $5 per person.
What To Bring: Game Face, Courage and a Smile… And of course water, headlamps and dress for the weather For a printable Moonlight Paddle Brochure —> 2014 Moonlight Paddle ScheduleCheck the event out on FACEBOOK NOTE: Custom Moonlight Paddles can be arranged for any group outside the dates above. Moonlight varies depending on weather, but it is always a great time!