A Recreation Passport is required for entry into all Michigan state parks and recreation areas.
We offer both Rustic and Modern events tailored to meet your needs.
* FOR DAILY RENTALS please call (248) 685-2379
** FOR SCHOOLS, EDUCATIONAL, RECREATIONAL EVENTS please mail Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org
*** FOR CORPORATE EVENTS AND TEAMBUILDING please call David Janda (734) 419-3699
- ventolin sans recette
acheter acyclovir online
priligy en suisse
acheter duphaston online
acheter diflucan en ligne
ou acheter dapoxetine
MOONLIGHT PADDLE – GREAT FOR SOCIAL GROUPS
- Saturday, April 4, 2015: Full Pink Moon Paddle 6:30 p.m. Sunset: 8:02pm Moonrise: 8:27pm
- Saturday, May 2, 2015: Full Flower Moon Paddle 7:00p.m. Sunset: 8:34pm Moonrise: 7:18pm
- Saturday, May 30, 2015: Full Strawberry Paddle time 7:30 p.m. Sunset: 9:02pm, Moonrise: 6:05pm
- Saturday, June 20 Solstice canoe, paddle from the Proud Lake Campground to canoe rental. (There will not be a stop in Milford this night) Paddle time 7:30 p.m. Sunset: 9:15pm Moonrise: 10:06am
- Saturday, June 27; Full Buck Moon Paddle time 7:45 p.m. Sunset: 9:16pm Moonrise: 4:51pm.
- Saturday, August 1: Full Blue Moon paddle time 7:00 Sunset: 8:55pm Moonrise: 9:37pm
- Saturday, August 29, 2015 Full Sturgeon Moon Paddle Time 6:30 Sunset: 8:15pm Moonrise: 8:09pm
- Moon Saturday, September 26 Full Harvest Paddle time 6:00 p.m. Sunset: 7:26pm Moonrise: 6:39pm
- Saturday, October 24, 2015,Full Hunters’ Moon Paddle Time 4:45 p.m. Sunset: 6:40 pm Moonrise: 5:09pm
- November 28, 2015 Full Beaver Moon Paddle Time 3:30 p.m. (Thanksgiving Weekend)Sunset: 5:04pm Moonrise: 8:08pm
- Cost: Canoe or Kayak $30 per person includes rental (canoe or kayak), bonfire.
- Bonfire only (bring your own boat) $5 per person.
What To Bring: Game Face, Courage and a Smile… And of course water, headlamps and dress for the weather. Custom Moonlight Paddles can be arranged for any group outside the dates above. Moonlight varies depending on weather, but it is always a great time!